Unfortunately, things happen that we just can’t foresee. Whether because of accidental loss, damage, theft or vandalism, if your business assets are in any way compromised, Abraham Insurance’s Material Damage Protection has you covered.
A major part of your business’s assets is of course any property associated with the company. In the event of a fire, flooding, natural disaster, or even theft and vandalism, our Material Damage policies cover your most valuable assets. With all of our insurance programs, we take the time to get to know your business, understand your specific needs and come up with coverage options that make the most sense for you.
Beyond business-related structures and the inventory contained within, our plans also cover assets such as equipment, any important documents, and we even offer protection as far as your business’s money is concerned.
Material Damage Insurance can cover the following;
- Coverage Against Theft: We offer protection against property and asset-related theft. We will work with you to create a plan based upon your specific property needs and inventory.
- Full Property Coverage: We have policies available for all types of commercial property, including retail shops and centers, to hotels and other such hospitality venues, to warehouses and storage facilities. Not solely for your primary structure but also for adjacent and exterior structures such as outbuildings, fences, signage, satellites, cabling, and landscaped areas.
- Equipment/Asset Coverage: We cover all of those vital working pieces that keep your company running: office equipment and furniture, computer and devices, business-related inventory, as well as coverage for important files and documents.
- Stock/Goods: Whether seasonal stock or items you have in inventory, we can cover the replacement cost in the event of damage, loss or theft.
- Money Coverage: Abraham Insurance understands that it takes money to keep businesses running. That is why we offer options that will cover money loss as a result of theft or damage.
The first step is to talk to one of our brokers. We keenly understand the needs of your business, and we understand the type of protection required to keep your business running as it should. We would be happy to discuss your Material Damage policy and design an insurance solution that works within your budget and suits your company profile.