When running a business your main objective is to create a positive impression on your clients. This can take many years to build and a single accusation of professional misconduct, breach of duty, or negligence can totally damage it in months, weeks, or even days. Investigation and litigation costs can potentially be devastating and many companies or individuals cannot afford the necessary legal costs and assistance required to enable a fair and balanced trial
The potential of a claim being made against you or your company is a very real threat and the money it costs and time it takes to defend yourself, even if the claims are unfounded, can reach into the tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of dollars. Even if you’re not liable, the legal costs required to defend you or your company are potentially devastating. This is where Abraham Insurance can assist.
There may also be a situation where a customer or client is unsatisfied with the service you’ve provided and they may have suffered a loss or incurred damage which has arisen from action from you or your business. Professional Indemnity Insurance is there to safeguard you, your employees, and your business against such claims.
Abraham Insurance offers Professional Indemnity Insurance for a wide range of business where your clients rely on your professional guidance.
A Professional Indemnity claim may arise due to the following:
- Oversights or professional misconduct
- Any omissions or breach of conduct in the supply of your service
- Negligence in delivering professional services
- Not providing services promised.
No matter the validity of any claim made against you, your Professional Indemnity insurance will cover your legal costs, as well as pay compensation to the party making the claim.
- Damages and compensation costs adjudged against the insured
- Legal costs
- Investigation claim costs
- Reasonable fees and expenses incurred by the Insured
- Public relations costs
What’s not covered?
- Intentional or reckless damage
- Knowledge of/or a potential claim prior to the commencement of the policy.
- All risks of loss that might arise through fraudulent or dishonest acts.
- Bodily injury or property damage
Abraham Insurance offers professional indemnity insurance for an extensive range of professions, ranging from sole traders to large organisations.